Finding a gaming laptop under 500 dollars can be very challenging. This does not mean however, that you can’t find a number of good powerful performing gaming laptops. For those die-hard gamers looking for a pocket friendly machine, well, there is always something out there.
These machines are able to handle most of the high end games recently released without any hassle. What limits a laptop to be in gaming is its GPU. They supply the power for processing computation which renders the graphics on the screen. Basically, the higher the screen resolution the more expensive the system. A 30 frame per second GPU is good enough for you to catch all the action on gaming.
So is there a market for cheaper gaming computers? The answer is yes and yes. Amazon.com The worlds number one online shopping website has a number of under 500 gaming laptops on sale. The avid gamers can purchase their favorite machine brand few clicks away.
Gaming laptops can go as high as $1000 or as high as $2500. One would ask why that is when you can get one for a lot less. Well there are a number of factors that distinguish the price of any products on any market. A brand name, the cost of production etc. Is it the same for a laptop?
Top gaming laptops what to look for in 2016
* Hard disk storage should be considered. The most common hard drives capacity is 500GB which is good considering the value for your money. A 750GB drives are also possible to find with this price. It should never be a big concern for gamers who own external drives since they can download their favorite games there.
* Processors are a big factor to consider for gaming. A dual core engine should run most games with high clock speeds. General used laptops lack GPU because they are not as important as the CPU.
A gaming laptop however must have this feature since the most resource-exhaustive application consumer for a computer are the high end games. This is why high end gaming system will go for as much as $ 2000.
* A laptop’s gaming power partly depends on its resolution. A 15″ screen should work for a casual gamer. Although most would prefer a larger resolution, the bottom line is the price. The bigger the screen the more expensive it becomes.
Here’s top gaming laptops under $ 500
1. HP Pavilion G7-2240us
- Specs and features:
- AMD Radeon HD 7520G, 500GB SATA drive,
- 4GB system RAM,
- Widescreen LED 1600 x 900 resolution,
- AMD duo core A64400M-2.7GHz, running Windows 8.
- PRICE: $479
2. Acer Aspire V3-551-8469
Specs and features: AMD Radeon HD 7640G (512mb memory), 500GB SATA drive, 4GB system RAM, widescreen LED 1366 x 768HD 15.6″ LED resolution, AMD quodcore A8 4500M 1.9GHz, running Windows 8. PRICE: $440
4. Lenovo IdeaPad Z580. Its specs include Intel HD graphics, 8GB DDR RAM, 1TB hard drive, Intel Core i5 processor
5. HP Envy dv-7210us. Specs: AMD Quad Core processor , 1.9Ghz, running windows 8 and 750GB hard drive.
Runner-ups were Samsung Series 3 Gamer NP350V5c-T01US, Toshiba Satellite 15.6″ c55-A5245 and Acer Aspire V5-552-840 which comes with powerful specs. : A quad core AMD processor and a Radeon 8550G HD
For gaming pc enthusiasts in 2016 it might be impossible to enjoy the next generation games but you can enjoy gaming seamlessly with gaming laptops under 500 without having to break a bank.